As we mentioned in previous post at SubmitShop Uk blog on “Pure Search Engine Spam” and how Google is fighting against this Spam. There are also some tools being launched to check archive of all such pages.
On Google Spam fighting page, it shows only 50 results and updated every hour, Due to the fact that no data of removed pages is being archived by Google, In market there are some tools to search such sites which Manually Penalized By Google, one example is a tool from Barry Schwartz which is keeping of records of all such pages and you can search at anytime for spammed removed pages from Google Index.
Google also considers following tactics as part of SPAM (But not part of pure Web Spam)
- Cloaking and/or sneaky redirects
- Unnatural links from a site
- Hacked site
- Spammy free hosts and dynamic DNS providers
- Unnatural links to a site
- Hidden text and/or keyword stuffing
- Thin content with little or no added value
- User-generated spam
- Parked domains
You can use this tool by putting direct URL, by months or browse the complete index of removed pages.