When a webmaster or website owner launches a new website or pages his first desire is to get it listed in the Google database as early as possible. There are many Google indexing services available in the market offered by SEO companies that charge around 50 USD to get your site indexed. Well, You can do it for FREE if you follow the following steps:-
- Log in to your Google account and sign up webmaster tool. Add your website and verify the site owner with any one method for verification given by Google.
- Submit your website home page and a few internal pages to Google manually at https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url/ .
- Check the robots.txt of your site to ensure that it does not stop Google crawler or bot or spider to come to your site. You can verify it at the Robots.txt generator.
- See the meta tags exits or you can add to your page and it allows INDEX, FOLLOW.
- Submit or Share your website to Social media networks like Twitter, Facebook, Digg, and Google +.
- Submit your RSS feed to Feedburner: Feedburner is owned by Google.
- Now create a few links from the news, blogs, or information websites relating to your theme which is frequently updated in their content. Google bot visits this kind of site every day.
- Last but not least Ping your site to ping services.
We have been daily getting websites listed in the Google index by following the above steps. You can do it yourself for free. Good Luck