Page speed is how fast your web page opens as compared to other websites on the internet. You can check page speed at https://developers.google.com/pagespeed/.
If you have ever seen bounce rate of your website, and its high, than sure you need to increase web site loaidng time of your website whuch helps to increase traffic being lost due to its slow loading pages.
Check your website’s page speed NOW!
Higher Page Speed means Higher Ranking in Google Search Engine, so its important that you should take care of loading speed and get it optimized for higher SEO rankings & good user experience.
High Page Speed Features
- Deliver content faster to users
- High page speed means high SEO rankings.
- Reduces the HTTP requests and Server load
- Clean code helps for faster webpage loading
- Page Speed is the top SEO strategies of 2012
- Compressed and Opyimized documents & Stylesheet
- Great user experience = higher conversion rates or ROI