Link Analysis and Removal Services
With recent updates of Penguin algorithm, it has become utmost important that you get your backlinks profile audited and cleaned for any type of low quality links, because with each penguin update, Google has started to penalize even those websites which have lower number of bad links. If you have received un-natural link warning in webmaster tools, OR experienced decreased search engine ranking, its must to have those bad links links removed to lift the penalty. So why you should select us for bad link removal:
- Our experts will audit your back links data for any low quality links based on various metrics.
- Our link removal rate is highest in the industry, so we get maximum low quality link removed
- All our work is 100% manual, so you can expect high ratio of success in getting your website back in SERP's
- Affordable Pricing, Save Time and Money
Our expert link auditors will audit your back links to determine which ones are of low quality, we manually do outreach to link owner to get your link removed by emails, contact forms, Whois addresses, phone calls and by social media communication with Twitter, Facebook or Google Plus.
What is Special About SubmitShop ?
- We have been in world of SEO since 1999. 12 years of experience in the field of search engine optimization and digital marketing.
- 250+ full time employed SEO professionals
- Huge infrastructure setup with 3 offices in India and 1 in United Kingdom & United States of America each. In pipeline are some more expansion plans with latest technology.
- Provider of backend SEO Services & Support to many big and small search engine opitimisation firms, SEO agencies and individuals across the globe.
- Touched lives of huge number of people majorly in UK, Australia, New Zealand, Europe & US with out direct search engine marketing as well as our White Label SEO Services.
- A separate research team to keep latest tabs on all the happenings in the world of search, social media, internet marketing and content.
- Each and every client of ours is special as we believe in customer relationship building therefore the size of the order is not of matter. We have built long term relations with our SEO clients and are always there with them at their each step of success.
Guest Blog Posting (Outreach)
Guest Blogging is 100% white hat organic method as per Google quality guidelines. The main question arises about what is real guest blog posting, and how you know about thin line between spam and quality guest blogs. In market every company offering Guest blog postings, so its necessary how you go about choosing the right one for your website. There are various parameters like DA, PR, Author Profiles, overall look and user base of blog audience, social engagements, popularity and most important is if the blog is related with your niche/business or industry. So what should be kept in mind for guest blogging?
- Is outreached blog related with niche/theme or relevant to contents of your website.
- Do blog posts have proper author bio's, brand based linking (no keyword anchor text)
- Does blog have enough DA, Reader Base, and power to engage the users in discussions
- Most importantly, the posts are informational and written by native English writers.
Here at Submitshop, we have team of 100+ blog outreach experts and skilled content writers. We have vast database of themed blogs and can complete any number of guest blog or bulk agency outsourcing requirements.
Please fill this quick contact form for all questions and queries related to our products and services. We will get back to you within 12 to 24 hours.
SubmitShop is outsourcing partner for many of the SEO agencies across the globe. We have the team and the experience in handling the quantities involved in handling the outsourcing projects & backend support of all sorts which makes the agencies life easier.
Why to choose SubmitShop as your Outsourcing Partner ?
From SubmitShop Blog
- Google Links AdWords Location Extensions to Use Business Account Locations
- Google Launched “Pigeon” – New Local Search Algorithm
- Matt Says the Most Common SEO Mistake Is Not Having a Website
- Google Rolled Out Panda 4.0 Algorithm
- Matt Cutts Advice on Buying Previously Owned Domain Names
- Google Penalized PostJoint another Guest Blogging Network
- Google+ Added View Counts As A Feature For Personal Profiles
- Do Not Delete Your Old Disavow Links File Before Uploading A New One
- Google Penalized Large Guest Blogging Network
- Matt Cutts Advice on Ecommerce Website Product Pages That Are No Longer Available