When we talk about ranking and traffic for websites, we usually consider SEO, Social Media and Digital marketing techniques. In SEO, we have see mostly people ask for OFF PAGE SEO like link building etc, while they forget that ON PAGE SEO has more or equal importance when it comes to ranking in Google and other search engines.
ON Page SEO is basically optimizing your website for On page factors from meta tags to contents and make it search engine friendly.
On page SEO can be done for every CMS from WordPress to Magento and simple static websites, you will be surprised that with On Page SEO, you can see drastic changes in your Search Engine Rankings.
Here at Submitshop, we optimize your website for following on Page SEO factors:
- Domain and Hosting Analysis
- Http Headers (301, 302 , 202, etc)
- Meta Tags (Title, Description, Keywords for each page)
- <H1>, <H2> and <H3> Header Tags
- URL Canonicalization
- Breadcrumb Navigation
- Google Website Verification
- Google publisher page verification
- XML Sitemap Creation and Upload in Google
- Fixing for any malware and outdate software’s
- Clean Source Code (Minimum use of inline CSS and JAVA)
- Google Speed for Mobile and Desktop Version
- Clean search Engine friendly URL’s
- 404 Page fixing
- Google Crawl Issue fixing
- Web site Responsiveness Checking
- Alt Image Tags
- Bold, Strong and Italic Tags
- Keyword Research and Placement
- Back Link Profile Checking
- On Page Social Signals and Social Media Accounts
If you are looking to increase your search engine ranking and need FREE SEO audit for On Page, we also provide FREE ON PAGE SEO Audit report.